Honors and Awards
- Doctoral Colloquium (invited), The Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research (2015)
- New York State Graduate Student Employees Union Professional Development Awards (2013)
- Commissioner’s Award for Outstanding Work as an Information Management Specialist, Headquarters of the Korean National Police Agency, Seoul, Korea (2006)
- Long-term Abroad Scholarship for Public Servants, Granted to one national police officer per year by the Korean government in support of studies at the University of Tokyo, Japan (2001 – 2004)($
- Commissioner’s Award for Excellence in Teaching, Police Comprehensive Academy, In-cheon Si, Korea (2000)
- Introduction to Data Science
|2016||Ph.D., University at Albany|
|2004||M.A.S., University of Tokyo|
|2003||M.A., Yonsei University|
|1996||B.A., Korean National Police University|
Recent Works (1)
Research Works (5)
Introducing Textual Analysis Tools for Policy Informatics: A Case Study ...
Proceedings of the 16th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research (2015)
Electronic petitioning (e-petitioning) provides a unique and promising channel through which people can directly express their policy preferences. E-petitions may ...
Enterprise System Implementation in National and Local Korean Police Agencies ...
Proceedings of the 14th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research (2013)
Enterprise systems promise to bring various benefits to organizations. However, the dynamics of user adoption are not well understood, which ...