|Present||Adjunct Associate Professor, Quinney College of Natural Resources, Dept. of Wildland Resources, Utah State University ‐ Environment and Society|
|Present||Associate Professor, Quinney College of Natural Resources, Dept. of Environment and Society, Utah State University ‐ Environment and Society|
Honors and Awards
- Researcher of the Year, USU College of Natural Resources (2012)
- Finalist, USU International Professor of the Year (2011)
- Co-recipient of Communication Award with F. Wayua et al., 19th World Forum Intl. Food & Agribusiness Manage. Assoc., Budapest, Hungary (2009)
- Co-recipient of a Gold Medal for Meritorius Service with S. Desta et al., Ethiopian Society for Animal Production, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (2007)
- Faculty Advisor of the Year, USU College of Natural Resources (2004)
- Finalist, King Baudouin Award (Belgium) Outstanding Achievement (1994)
- Graduate Orientation Seminar (ENVS 6840/7840)
- Environment & Society (ENVS 3330)
|1985||Ph.D., Colorado State University ‐ International Animal Science|
|1981||M.S., Colorado State University ‐ Wildlife Biology|
|1977||B.S., Colorado State University ‐ Zoology|
Office Phone: (435) 797-1262
Office Fax: (435) 797-4048
Bu’aalee Marii Horsiisee-bultootaa Itti-fufiinsummaa ilaalchisee: Booranni Jiruuf-jireenyi Boru Ifaa ...
Environment and Society Faculty Publications (2015)
Yaada Gabaaboo Lafti olka’aa Booranaa Itiyoophiyaadhaaf barbaachisaa kan ta’e dha. Haa ta’u malee, naannoo kana rakkooleen baay’ee cimoo ta’an mudateera. ...
Can Pastoral Linkages to Livestock Markets Be Sustained in Southern ...
Global Livestock Collaborative Research Support Program (2009)
The PARIMA project has facilitated collective action, empowerment of women, and increased involvement in livestock marketing among pastoralists on the ...
Linking Pastoralists and Exporters in a Livestock Marketing Chain: Recent ...
Research Brief 05-06-PARIMA. Global Livestock Collaborative Research Support Program (2005)
The Boran of southern Ethiopia have been traditionally viewed as unwilling or unable to engage in large scale, commercialized livestock ...