Business ethics on issues related to for-profit / non-profit partnerships, corporate governance, responsibility and culture, the employment relationship, global labor conditions and standards, the impact of technology on employment relationships, and the alleviation of global poverty through profitable corporate partnerships.
Honors and Awards
- DePaul Excellence in Teaching Award
- DePaul University Public Service Award
- MPAH Humanitarian Award (Haiti)
- Annual Vincentian Ethics Award
- NW / Kellogg Honor Roll for Excellence in Teaching
- Business Ethics
- Leadership & Ethics
- Foundation of Business Thought
Boston University | Questrom School of Business
595 Commonwealth Avenue, 515D | Boston, MA 02215
Global Poverty Alleviation (27)
Contribution to Book
« Les Multinationales et L’Avenir des Sweatshops » (“Multinational Corporations and ...
RSE: Une mise à jour du contrat social de l’entreprise? (“CSR : An Update of the Corporate Social Contract ?”) (2005)
The purpose of this paper is threefold. First, we explore the tension between the perspective of the free-trade economists and ...