|2014 ‐ Present||Clinical Associate Professor, University of South Florida - Morsani College of Medicine ‐ Department of Pathology and Cell Biology|
|2005 ‐ Present||Pathologist, Lehigh Valley Health Network|
|October 2005 ‐ Present||Surgical Pathologist/Dermatopathologist Co-Chief, Section of Dermatopathology, Lehigh Valley Health Network ‐ Health Network Laboratories|
|2005 ‐ 2009||Physician, Penn State College of Medicine ‐ Clinical Assistant Professor of Pathology|
1995 Summer Research Fellow-Sonserai Lee, M.S., Knowledge Recovery Foundation. Traveled to various riverside native communities in Peruvian Amazon basin to collect, identify, and discuss local medicinal plants with the indigenous people and the village shaman, 1991-1994, and Dana Scholar Research Project (MC) Irvin Schmoyer, Ph.D., Biology Dept., Muhlenberg College. Developed a picture library of structural aspects of normal cells using fluorescent microscopy
Honors and Awards
- 2003-2004 Horatio T. Enterline Surgical Pathology Fellowship Award – Award for combined excellence in diagnostic surgical pathology, research, and teaching/mentoring endeavors
- 1999 Irving M. Ratner Award for Exellence in Pathology
- 1994 1994 Undergraduate Merit Award – Award for outstanding service to Muhlenberg College
- 1994 1994 Rev. H.H. Bruning Gift Fund Award – Award for leadership and academic standing
- 1993-pres. Omicron Delta kappa – National Honor/Leadership Society
- 1993 1993 Todd L. Romig Memorial Prize – Award for scholar athlete
- 1991993 Alpha Epsilon Delta – Pre-Medical Honor Society3
- 1990 1990 Lee Iacocca Leadership Award – Lehigh County High School Senior award recognizing superior abilities in scholarship, leadership, athletics, and civic responsibility
Malignant Neurocristic Hamartoma: A Tumor Distinct From Conventional Melanoma And ...
The American journal of surgical pathology (2011)
Neurocristic hamartomas are rare pigmented lesions comprised of melanocytes, Schwann cells, and pigmented dendritic spindle cells that involve the skin ...
Podoplanin is a Highly Sensitive and Specific Marker to Distinguish ...
The American Journal of Surgical Pathology (2007)
Distinction of primary skin adnexal carcinomas from cutaneous metastasis of adenocarcinomas is challenging. In this study, we evaluated podoplanin immunoreactivity ...