|Present||Senior Lecturer, University of Washington Tacoma ‐ Nursing and Healthcare Leadership|
- Independent Study ( Fieldwork TNURS 599)
- Nursing Care of Families (TNURS 412)
- Interpersonal Communication (TNURS 430)
- Health, Communities and Populations (TNURS 414 / 415)
- Ethics in Healthcare (TNURS 410)
- Critical Thinking and Clinical Decision Making (TNURS 350)
|2011||Ph.D, University of Utah ‐ Nursing|
Outpatient Management Following Intensive Induction or Salvage Chemotherapy for Acute ...
Clinical Advances in Hemotology and Oncology (2013)
Adults with newly diagnosed or relapsed acute myeloid leukemia (AML) commonly receive intensive chemotherapy to achieve disease remission. In the ...