|Present||Professor and Chair, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine ‐ Department of Geriatrics|
|Director, Comprehensive Care at PCOM, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine|
|Program Director, Hospice and Palliative Care Fellowship, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine|
Professional Service and Affiliations
|Present||Member, American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians||Present||Fellow, College of Physicians of Philadelphia||Present||Vice Chair of the Board of Directors, Philadelphia Corporation for Aging||Chair, AOA Council on Palliative Care Issues||President, Eastern Pennsylvania Geriatrics Society||President, Pennsylvania Osteopathic Family Physicians Society|
Honors and Awards
- Family Physician of the Year, PA Osteopathic Family Physicians Society (2014)
- Certificate of Merit in Recognition of Noteworthy Contributions, Alumni Association of PCOM (2014)
- ACOFP Outstanding Female Leader, American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (2014)
- The Barbara Bell, M.D. Award, Eastern PA Geriatric Society (2005)
- Distinguished Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (FACOFP dist.).
- 1996 POFPS Frederick J. Solomon, DO Award of Merit
- 2018 Grace W. Harrison Award
|DO, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine|
Scholarly Articles (16)
Intriguing Mixed Pathologic Features in a Case of Dementia With ...
The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association (2019)
Neuropathologic confirmation of dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) involves labeling cytoplasmic Lewy body inclusions for α-synuclein in cortical and subcortical ...