Honors and Awards
- Principal Investigator Award, NSF Polar Programs (2013-17)
- USGS Powell Center for Analysis and Synthesis, panel member (2010-11)
- USU College of Natural Resources Researcher of the Year (2006)
- WILD 4600 Conservation Biology
- WILD 6720/7720 Advanced Conservation Biology
- WILD 6900 Invasion Ecology
Department of Wildland Resources and Ecology Center, College of Natural Resources, Utah State University, Logan, UT 84322-5230, U.S.A.
Phone 435-797-8220 Fax 435.797.3796
Featured Works (4)
Recent Works (4)
Peer-Reviewed Articles (81)
Interactions among climate, topography and herbivory control greenhouse gas (CO2 ...
Journal of Geophysical Research - Biogeosciences (2016)
High-latitude ecosystems are experiencing the most rapid climate changes globally, and in many areas these changes are concurrent with shifts ...