|Present||Graduate Chair and Professor - Graduate Dept., Seton Hall University ‐ college of nursing|
Honors and Awards
- College of Nursing Researcher of the Year, 2016
- Albert Hakim Faculty Service Award, 2016
- Fellow in the American Academy of Nursing 2015
- Doulas of North America 2008 for "The Evidences Basis for the Ten Steps of Mother Friendly Care", Intramural Research Award, Seton Hall University.
- Elisabeth Bing Award for outstanding contributions to childbirth education 2015
- Coalition for Improving Maternity Services, Intramural Research Award, Seton Hall University, 2007.
The International Childbirth Initiative: Twelve Steps to Safe and Respectful ...
Journal of Perinatal Education (2020)
In 2019, the International MotherBaby Childbirth Organization (IMBCO) and the International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO) released The International ...
Blueprint for Advancing High-Value Maternity Care Through Physiologic Childbearing
Journal of Perinatal Education (2018)
The Blueprint for Advancing High-Value Maternity Care Through Physiologic Childbearing charts an efficient pathway to a maternity care system that reliably enables ...