|1994 - Present||Professor, St. Catherine University ‐ Biology Department|
Honors and Awards
- St. Catherine University Faculty-Student Research (3M-Endowed Fund). (2015). Faculty collaborator on study of the effects of emotional support animals on student stress.
- St. Catherine University. (2015). Finalist for Excellence in Teaching and Advising Award.
- Office of Global Studies. (2014). Study Abroad Course Award for inspection trip to Europe
- St. Catherine University Faculty-Student Research (3M-Endowed Fund). (2013). Faculty supervisor on a study of the effects of treatment room environment on the response to massage.
- St. Catherine University Faculty-Student Research (3M-Endowed Fund). (2013). Faculty collaborator on study of depression and the hormone DHEA
- National Science Foundation. (2011). Co-PI for S-STEM Scholarship Grant Award: Phase Forward: Turning Obstacles into Opportunties
- Myser Family Foundation. (2006). Teaching Excellence Award, St. Catherine Alumnae, Myser Family Foundation
- College of St. Catherine. (1998). Faculty Award for Outstanding Teaching and Advising
|1993||PhD, Neurobiology and Behavior, State University of New York at Stony Brook|
|1985||BA, Biopsychology, Vassar College|