|1991 - Present||Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Science and Mathematics, College of|
|Present||Affiliate, Institute for Interdisciplinary STEM Education, Georgia Southern University ‐ Institute for Interdisciplinary STEM Education|
|Present||Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Chemistry and Biochemistry, Department of|
Honors and Awards
- Georgia Southern University's Award for Excellence in Contributions to Instruction (2007-2008)
- Excellence in Teaching Award (2007)
- Principles of Chemistry I (CHEM 1145)
- Principles of Chemistry II (CHEM 1146)
- Introduction to Research Methods (CHEM 2031)
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry (CHEM 3140)
- Chemical Research Experience (CHEM 4890)
P.O. Box 8064
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-5769
Office: 3211 Chemistry & Nursing Bldg.
Synthesis and characterization of novel Co(III) complexes using dicarboxylic ...
245th meeting of the American Chemical Society (2013)
Two complexes which are great starting materials for synthesizing other complexes are the carbonate complexes [Co(NH3)4CO3]+ and [Co(NH3)5CO3]+. Treatment with ...