|1993 - Present||Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of Biological Sciences|
Honors and Awards
- 2011 - Fellow, American Ornithologists’ Union
- 2005 - President’s Research and Scholarship Award, Boise State University
- 2004 - College of Arts and Sciences Award for Outstanding Research, Boise State University
- BIOL 100: Concepts of Biology
- BIOL 433/533: Behavioral Ecology
- BIOL 434/534: Animal Behavior
- BIOL 503: Advanced Biometry
- BIOL 497/597: Basic and Applied Statistics
- BIOL 505: Applied Raptor Biology
- BIOL 562: Advanced Topics in Animal Behavior
- BIOL 598: Graduate Seminar
Evaluating a Rapid Field Assessment System for Anticoagulant Rodenticide Exposure ...
Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology (2020)
Anticoagulant rodenticides (ARs) are commonly used to control rodent pests. However, worldwide, their use is associated with secondary and tertiary ...
Examination of Pesticide Exposure in Burrowing Owls Nesting in Agricultural ...
Examination of Pesticide Exposure in Burrowing Owls Nesting in Agricultural and Nonagricultural Areas in the Morley Nelson Snake River Birds of Prey National Conservation Area, Idaho (2018)
Western Burrowing Owls (Athene cunicularia hypugaea) frequently nest near agricultural lands. In southwestern Idaho, greater population density in agricultural landscapes ...
Eighteen Microsatellite Loci Developed from Western Burrowing Owls (Athene cunicularia ...
Conservation Genetics Resources (2010)
Western burrowing owls (Athene cunicularia hypugaea) are ground-dwelling owls distributed throughout western North America. Because of population declines, this species ...