|1993 ‐ Present||Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of Biological Sciences|
Honors and Awards
- 2011 - Fellow, American Ornithologists’ Union
- 2005 - President’s Research and Scholarship Award, Boise State University
- 2004 - College of Arts and Sciences Award for Outstanding Research, Boise State University
- BIOL 100: Concepts of Biology
- BIOL 433/533: Behavioral Ecology
- BIOL 434/534: Animal Behavior
- BIOL 503: Advanced Biometry
- BIOL 497/597: Basic and Applied Statistics
- BIOL 505: Applied Raptor Biology
- BIOL 562: Advanced Topics in Animal Behavior
- BIOL 598: Graduate Seminar
Eighteen Microsatellite Loci Developed from Western Burrowing Owls (Athene cunicularia ...
Conservation Genetics Resources (2010)
Western burrowing owls (Athene cunicularia hypugaea) are ground-dwelling owls distributed throughout western North America. Because of population declines, this species ...