|Present||Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of Literacy, Language, and Culture|
Honors and Awards
- 2013-2014: Arts and Humanities Institute Fellow, Boise State University, "Culture of the Irrigated West: VideoPoetry and Book”
- 2011: International Award for Excellence, New Directions in the Humanities, Presented to Peter Lutze, James Armstrong, and Laura Woodworth-Ney, International Journal of the Humanities
- 2007-2008: Golden Apple Award for Outstanding Faculty, Associated Students of Boise State University
- 2003: First Place, Professional Division, TVTV/Dead 8b Video Festival for 'Mountain Seasons'
- ED-LTCY/UNIV 105: Reading and Study Strategies
- ED-LTCY/UNIV 120: Comprehension of Text Structures
- ED-LTCY 444: Content Literacy for Secondary Students
VideoPoetry: Evocative Representations of Cultural Pioneers in Southern Idaho
The International Journal of Civic, Political, and Community Studies (2012)
In the early 1900s, federal irrigation projects transformed the sagebrush desert of southern Idaho into arable land. This article tells ...
Developing a Culture of Reclamation: Integrating History, Poetry and Video
International Journal of the Humanities (2004)
Culture of Reclamation (Armstrong, Lutze, & Woodworth-Ney, in progress) is a sequence of "videopoems" about Idaho, integrating poetry, historical photographs, ...