Acetaminophen overdose in childrenCanadian Medical Association Journal (2012)
A 22-day-old male neonate was referred to our emergency department from a community hospital after realization that an acute acetaminophen overdose had occurred, following routine circumcision.
The patient had been born at 40 weeks’ gestation after an uneventful delivery to a gravida 1 mother. The pregnancy had been complicated by pregnancy-induced hypertension, treated with labetalol. Prior to the overdose, the baby had been well.
Citation InformationJacqueline Ogilvie, Michael Rieder and Rodrick Lim. "Acetaminophen overdose in children" Canadian Medical Association Journal (2012)
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/jacqueline-ogilvie/1/