|Present||Professor, Department of Information Systems, College of Business Administration, Georgia Southern University ‐ Department of Information Systems|
Honors and Awards
- Best Paper Finalist, “An Alternative Technique to Improve IS/IT Students’ Learning of Database Normalization”, International Conference on Informatics Education and Research Conference (2003)
- College of Information Technology Summer Research Award, Georgia Southern University (2011)
- College of Business Administration Summer Research Award, Georgia Southern University (2012)
- Computer applications (CISM 1110)
- Computer concepts (CISM 1120)
- Advanced Business Applications (CISM 2530)
- Systems analysis and design (CISM 3135)
- Management information systems (CISM 4130)
- ERP systems using SAP (CISM 4334)
- Enterprise systems configuration (CISM 4434)
- Enterprise systems analysis (CISM 7331)
- Enterprise Information Systems (CISM 7336)
- Enterprise systems research theory and practice (CISM 9632)
PO Box 7998
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-0258
Office: CEIT 3138
Publications: Book Chapter (2)
Contribution to Book
De-Bias Techniques for Better Decision Quality
The Best Thinking in Business Analytics from the Decision Sciences Institute (2015)
Today, business success depends on making great decisions – and making them fast. Leading organizations apply sophisticated business analytics tools ...
Contribution to Book
Conservation of Information and e-Business Success and Challenges: A Case ...
E-Business Managerial Aspects, Solutions and Case Studies (2010)
Guided by the authors’ theory of the (COI), which holds that the transformation pairs of information uncertainty between time and ...
Publications: Referred Journals (7)
External Environment Pressure on Organizational Innovation Adoption: from Literature to ...
International Journal of Management Theory and Practices (2014)
Two research gaps were identified in technology innovation adoption, namely the rarity of innovation adoption theory on organizational and environmental ...