|Present||Associate Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of Geosciences|
Honors and Awards
- AGU Cryospheric Focus Group Young Investigator’s Award (2010)
- NASA New Investigator Program in Earth Science (2009, 1st in Idaho)
- U.S. Young Scientist Award, International Union of Radio Science (URSI 2008)
- Top Reviewer Award, Cold Regions Science and Technology (2009)
- Volunteer of the Year - Work with At-Risk Youth of Gwitch'in First Nation People - Frontiers Foundation, Arctic Canada (1999)
A Methodology to Characterize Vertical Accuracies in Lidar-Derived Products at ...
Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing (2013)
Light detection and ranging (lidar) is the premier technology for high-resolution elevation measurements in complex landscapes. Lidar error assessments allow ...
Accurate Inversion of High-Resolution Snow Penetrometer Signals for Microstructural and ...
Journal of Geophysical Research-Earth Surface (2009)
Measurements of snow using a high-resolution micropenetrometer can be used to discriminate between different snow types; in lower-density snow the ...
Quantifying Changes in Weak Layer Microstructure Associated with Artificial Load ...
Cold Regions Science and Technology (2009)
Researchers and practitioners have long utilized a variety of penetrometers to investigate the snowpack. Identifying definitive relationships between penetrometer-derived microstructural ...