Honors and Awards
- Principal Investigator (US State Department Grant on Climate Change and Mega Cities), 2014-2015
- Education Leadership Award 2014: World Corporate Universities Congress (June 2014)
- 8th Most Cited Article and 25th Most Cited Author (all time) in Financial Services Research, 2010
- AMHCR Best Paper Award, 2007: Best paper, American Marketing and Health Care Research Conference
- Ross Best Paper Award, 2006: Best paper published in Finance Research Letters
- Outstanding Teaching Award, 2005: Coles College of Business, Kennesaw State University
- Outstanding Faculty Awards, 1996, & 1998-2000: Graduate Management Association, School of Management, University at Buffalo
- Dean's Award for Outstanding Contributions to Teaching, 1998: : School of Management, University at Buffalo
BB 478, Coles College of Business
Kennesaw State University
560 Parliament Garden Way MD 0403
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144.
Refereed Journal Publications (15)
Using Dynamic Graph Matching and Gravity models for Early Detection ...
Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management (2009)
Timely detection of a bioterrorist attack is of profound significance for efficient emergency public health management. Various systems currently exist ...