|Present||Associate Dean for Education, Iowa State University ‐ College of Engineering|
|Present||The John Ryder Professor, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering|
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, Ergonomics Society (2009)
- Volvo Award for Low Back Pain Research (1993)
- IE 271 Applied Ergonomics and Work Design
- IE 501/601 Graduate Seminar
- IE 571 Occupational Biomechanics
- IE 671 Research Practicum in Ergonomics
- IE 690 Spine Biomechanics
3025 Black Engr
2529 Union Dr
Ames, IA 50011-2030
The Use Of Multivariate Johnson Distributions To Model Trunk Muscle ...
International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (1996)
The accurate description of trunk muscle coactivation, and more specifically antagonist muscle activity, has recently been the focus of a ...