|Present||Associate Dean for Education, Iowa State University ‐ College of Engineering|
|Present||The John Ryder Professor, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering|
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, Ergonomics Society (2009)
- Volvo Award for Low Back Pain Research (1993)
- IE 271 Applied Ergonomics and Work Design
- IE 501/601 Graduate Seminar
- IE 571 Occupational Biomechanics
- IE 671 Research Practicum in Ergonomics
- IE 690 Spine Biomechanics
3025 Black Engr
2529 Union Dr
Ames, IA 50011-2030
A systems-level perspective of the biomechanics of the trunk flexion-extension ...
International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics (2015)
Our companion paper demonstrated the importance of a systems-level perspective on spine biomechanics by showing the effects of lower extremity ...