|Present||Associate Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of English|
|Present||Coordinator of English Language Support Program, Boise State University|
Honors and Awards
- Winner: Best Article in WPA: Writing Program Administration, 2005-2006
- College of Arts and Sciences Award for Distinguished Service, 2005
- Academic English Writing for Speakers of Other Languages, Levels II and III (English 122 and 123)
- Applied Linguistics in Teaching English as a Second Language (Linguistics 407/407G)
- Special Topics: The Politics of Language (LING/GNDR 497)
- Selected Topics in Rhetoric and Composition: Issues in Second Language Writing (English 583)
Contributions to Books (2)
Race, Agency and Linguistic Diversity in a Rapidly Changing World
Intermountain Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages - Idaho Conference (2017)
Gail Shuck, Associate Professor of English and Coordinator of English Language Support Programs at Boise State University, will share some ...
Language in Human Life: A GE Course Targeting English Language ...
Taking Linguistics Beyond Linguistics Programs and Departments Symposium (2014)
The presenter will describe a cross-cultural course, Language in Human Life, designed to meet several university needs: 1) To provide ...