|Emeritus Faculty Member, Utah State University ‐ Wildland Resources|
Honors and Awards
- D. Wynne Thorne Award, Utah State University, 2008
- Professor of the Year, College of Natural Resources, 2003 and 1989
- W.R. Chapline Research Award, Society for Range Management, 1999
- University Outstanding Graduate Mentor Award, Utah State University, 1999
- Outstanding Achievement Award, Society for Range Management, 1994
Peer-Reviewed & Research Articles (219)
Ecological Implications of Plant Secondary Metabolites - Phytochemical Diversity Can Enhance ...
Frontiers in Sustainable Food Systems (2020)
Conventional agriculture production, although proficient in feeding an expanding human population, is having negative environmental impacts that are diminishing the ...
Diurnal patterns of urination and drinking by grazing ruminants: a ...
The Journal of Agricultural Science (2018)
Measurement of water consumption and urinary nitrogen (UN) excretion of individual grazing ruminants is difficult, time-consuming and expensive. Therefore, prediction ...
How planting configuration influences plant secondary metabolites and total N ...
Grass and Forage Science (2018)
Theories suggest that incorporating alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.; Alf) or birdsfoot trefoil (Lotus corniculatus L.; BFT) into endophyte‐infected tall fescue (Festuca arundinaceas Schreb.; ...