|Present||Professor, Graduate Coordinator, and Chair, East Tennessee State University ‐ Allied Health Sciences, College of Clinical and Rehabilitative Health Sciences|
Professional Service and Affiliations
|Present||Member, American Society of Radiologic Technologists Education and Research Foundation|
Honors and Awards
- 2009-2010 - CCRHS Distinguished Faculty Award for Teaching
- Methods of Research in Allied Health
- Leadership Theory for Health Care Delivery
- Administration at the Department Level
- Allied Health Curriculum Design
- Clinical Teaching Strategies
- Interdisciplinary Health Care Teams
- Information Technology in Allied Health
PO Box 70573
Johnson City, TN 37643
Office: Nave Center (Elizabethton), Room 144
Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita: A Review of Treatment Options for the ...
Internet Journal of World Health and Societal Politics (2012)
Arthrogryposis, a congenital disorder characterized by multiple joint contractures, can limit one’s ability to perform even the simplest of tasks. ...
Perceptions of Interprofessional Communication: Impact on Patient care, Occupational Stress ...
Internet Journal of Radiology (2010)
Poor interprofessional communication has been linked to decreased quality of patient care and increased numbers of medical errors. Increased occupational ...