|Present||Project Manager & Scientific Writer, Providence St. Joseph Health|
Honors and Awards
- • M. Virginia Schafer Research Fellowship in Human Nutrition, Dietetics & Exercise Physiology (2012, 2014)
- Chapter Annual Conference, “Exponential modeling of VO2 kinetics in endurance-trained diabetic mice” (2015)
- • Outstanding Doctoral Research Poster Presentation, American College of Sports Medicine Northwest
- • Washington State University 3-Minute Thesis, 1st place (2015)
- • National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program (2013-2015)
- • Chancellor’s Award, Washington State University Spokane (2016)
- • American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics Postdoctoral Travel Award for Experimental Biology 2017 (2017)
|2015||PhD, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Washington State University|
|2011||BS, Exercise Physiology and Metabolism, Washington State University|
Research Works (27)
Indinavir Increases Midazolam N-Glucuronidation in Humans: Identification of an Alternate ...
Drug metabolism and disposition: the biological fate of chemicals (2019)
Midazolam is a widely used index substrate for assessing effects of xenobiotics on CYP3A activity. A previous study involving human ...
SGLT2 Inhibition for the Prevention and Treatment of Diabetic Kidney ...
American journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation (2018)
Diabetic kidney disease (DKD) is the leading cause of end-stage kidney disease in the United States and the world alike, ...