|August 2010 - Present||Clinical Professor, University of South Florida ‐ Department of Pediatrics|
|Present||Endowed Chair Holder of William H. Grube, Jr. and Phyllis Esterly Grube Endowed Chair, Lehigh Valley Health Network|
|Present||Physician, Lehigh Valley Health Network ‐ Department of Pediatrics|
|Present||Vice Chair for Medical Academic Affairs, Lehigh Valley Health Network ‐ Department of Pediatrics|
Honors and Awards
- Georgetown University- Dean's List- 1977, 1978, 1980, 1981.
- Tulane University School of Medicine- Honors- Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry and Pediatrics.
- Martin Army Community Hospital- Dedication to Others Award-1990.
- NJ Foster Parents Association- Gold Member Recognition.
- Rose Award- Health in Child Care- 2008
- Special HICC Award- 2010.
- Association for Retarded Cit
- Association for Retarded Citizens of Ocean County- Health Care Provider of the Year.
- Susan S. Aronson Award- 2010 Section on Early Education and Child Care of AAP
- Early Childhood Champion Award- PCORE- 2010
- Medical Student Teacher of the Year (LVHN)- 2011, 2013.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Special Achievement Award- 2017- For Leadership in the 2016 Pre-K Campaign.