|Present||Research Professor, Utah State University ‐ Animal, Dairy and Veterinary Sciences|
Honors and Awards
- American Society of Microbiology, Member
- International Society for Antiviral Research, Member
- Member, Editorial Board for Antiviral Research
- Member, Publications Committee, International Society for Antiviral Research
- Ad hoc reviewer for Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, Antiviral Chemistry and Chemotherapy and Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
Utah State University
5600 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-5600
Veterinary Science Building, Room 301
A recombinant,infectious human parainfluenza virus type 3 expressing the ...
A recombinant,infectious human parainfluenza virus type 3 expressing the enhanced green fluorescentprotein for use in high-throughput antiviral assays (2009)
The ability to rescue an infectious, recombinant, negative-stranded, RNA virus from a cDNA clone, has led to new opportunities for ...
Antiviral activities andphosphorylation of 5-halo-2'-deoxyuridines and N-methanocarbathymidine in cells ...
Antiviral activities andphosphorylation of 5-halo-2'-deoxyuridines and N-methanocarbathymidine in cells infectedwith vaccinia virus (2008)
The Antipoxviral activities and phosphorylation of N-methanocarbathymidine ([N]-MCT) and four 5-halo-2'-deoxyuridines, namely 5-flouro- (FdU), 5-chloro- (CldU), 5-bromo- (BrdU), and 5-iodo- ...