|Present||Professor, Department of Biochemistry/Molecular Biology, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine ‐ Department of Bio-Medical Sciences|
|2008||Visiting Professor, Changsha Medical College|
|2007||Visiting Professor, Central South University ‐ Department of Biochemistry, College of Medicine|
|2010 - 2013||Modification of Resveratrol and Identification of More Potent Prostate Cancer Prevention Reagents|
|2008 - 2010||Chromosomal Translocation-Induced Overexpression of ERG and Prostate Tumorigenesis|
|Christian R. Mary F. Lindback Foundation|
|2007 - 2010||Effects of Resveratrol in Aging and Prostate Cancer|
|Pennsylvania Department of Health, Bureau of Health Statistics and Research|
|2006 Formula Grant|
|2006||Resveratrol, Aging and Prostate Cancer|
|Center for Chronic Disorders of Aging (CCDA), PCOM|
Honors and Awards
- 2006 Young Researcher Scholarship for AICR/WCRF International Research Conference on Food, Nutrition and Cancer
- 2005 Outstanding Performance and Excellence in Scientific Presentation The 2005 Texas Chapter Annual Symposium
- 2003 Award for Excellent Presentation of Research Society of Chinese Biochemists in America, Texas Chapter
- 1990 Advanced Research Award Hunan province, P. R. China
- 1989 Excellent Teaching Award Hunan Medical University, P. R. China
- Introduction to Medical Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Medical Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Cellular and Molecular Basis of Medicine
|2001||PhD, University of Arizona ‐ Nutritional Science|
|1987||MS, Hunan Medical University ‐ Biochemistry|
|BS, Qufu Teaching University ‐ Chemistry|
Scholarly Articles (95)
Tyrosine Phosphatase PTPRO Deficiency in ERBB2-Positive Breast Cancer Contributes to ...
Frontiers in Pharmacology (2022)
Despite the initial benefit from treating ERBB2-positive breast cancer with tyrosine kinase inhibitor lapatinib, resistance develops inevitably. Since the expression ...
Histone demethylase PHF8 drives neuroendocrine prostate cancer progression by epigenetically ...
The Journal of Pathology (2020)
Neuroendocrine prostate cancer (NEPC) is a more aggressive subtype of castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC). Although it is well established that ...
Cordycepin Inhibits Drug-resistance Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Progression by Activating ...
Pharmacological Research : the Official Journal of the Italian Pharmacological Society (2019)
Lung cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer worldwide and it is also the most leading cause of cancer-related deaths. ...