|Present||Professor Emeritus, Boise State University ‐ Department of Physics|
Honors and Awards
- American Association of Physics Teachers Distinguished Service Citation, January, 2008
- Editorial Board Member, Constructivist Foundations
- Executive Committee Member of the Founding Board of Directors, Discovery Center of Idaho
- PHYSIC 497/597: Alternative Conceptions in Science
- PHYSCI 297: Teaching and Learning Physical Science in Context
- PH 497: Constructing Reality
- PH 594: Concepts in Elementary Physical Science: Helping Students Understand
Boise State University
Boise, ID 83725-1570
Against Realist Instruction: Superficial Success Masking Catastrophic Failure and an ...
Constructivist Foundations (2005)
Purpose: Often radical constructivists are confronted with arguments why radical constructivism is wrong. The present work presents a radical constructivist ...