|Present||Associate Professor, Quinney College of Natural Resources, Environment and Society, Utah State University ‐ Quinney College of Natural Resources, Wildland Resources|
Honors and Awards
- 1992 - International Rotary Scholar
- 1993-1994 - Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship
- 1994-1999 - NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- 2001-2002 - Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Fellowship
- 2008-2009 - AAUW American Fellowship
- 2011-2016 - NSF CAREER Award
- 2012 - Faculty Undergraduate Advisor of the Year
Utah State University
College of Natural Resources
5215 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-5215
Featured Works (4)
Peer-Reviewed Publications (37)
Gender Dynamics of Conditional Cash Transfers and Smallholder Farming in ...
Women's Studies International Forum (2016)
We explore how Oportunidades, Mexico's anti-poverty conditional cash transfer (CCT) program, impacts production and gender dynamics in the smallholder agricultural ...
Land system science and the social–environmental system: the case ...
Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability (2016)
Land system science axiomatically addresses social–environmental systems by integrating the dynamics of land uses (social) and land covers (environment), invariably ...
Developing, Implementing, and Evaluating a No-Child-Left-Inside Pilot Program
Applied Environmental Education & Communication (2014)
We describe experience with a pilot week-long, No-Child-Left-Inside (NCLI), outdoor program implemented in Cache Valley, Utah, in 2012. Through response ...