Honors and Awards
- 1992 - International Rotary Scholar
- 1993-1994 - Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship
- 1994-1999 - NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- 2001-2002 - Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Fellowship
- 2008-2009 - AAUW American Fellowship
- 2011-2016 - NSF CAREER Award
- 2012 - Faculty Undergraduate Advisor of the Year
Utah State University
College of Natural Resources
5215 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-5215
Developing, Implementing, and Evaluating a No-Child-Left-Inside Pilot Program
Applied Environmental Education & Communication (2014)
We describe experience with a pilot week-long, No-Child-Left-Inside (NCLI), outdoor program implemented in Cache Valley, Utah, in 2012. Through response ...
Featured Works (4)
Peer-Reviewed Publications (37)
Gender Dynamics of Conditional Cash Transfers and Smallholder Farming in ...
Women's Studies International Forum (2016)
We explore how Oportunidades, Mexico's anti-poverty conditional cash transfer (CCT) program, impacts production and gender dynamics in the smallholder agricultural ...