|August 2016 ‐ Present||Assistant Professor of Psychology, Missouri University of Science and Technology ‐ Psychological Science|
Honors and Awards
- DAVID C. MUNZ AWARD – PSYCHOLOGY Presented in recognition of excellence in the science and practice of industrial-organizational psychology. Graduate Student: Clair Reynolds Kueny
- Psych 5700: Advanced Industrial Psychology
- Psych 5602: Organizational Processes: Research and Practice
- Advanced Organizational Psychology
- Intro Seminar in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
|2012 ‐ 2016||Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Saint Louis University|
|2012 ‐ 2014||M.S. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Saint Louis University|
|2008 ‐ 2012||B.S. in Psychology and Political Science, Truman State University|
136 Humanities-Social Sciences
Missouri University of Science and Technology
Rolla, MO 65409
Research Works (6)
From the Top-Down: Transformational Leadership Considerations for Health Care Organizations
Journal of Hospital Administration (2017)
Nurse leaders can positively influence critical issues in healthcare by engaging in transformational leadership (TL) practices. High in humility, extraversion, ...
Uniting Saint Louis University's Interprofessional Education Program with Organizational ...
Journal of Interprofessional Education and Practice (2017)
Background: Strengthening the bridge between interprofessional education and interprofessional collaborative practice to expand the integration of effective team-based health care ...
Teaching Health Outcomes Research from an Interprofessional Perspective
Journal of Interprofessional Education and Practice (2016)
Background: Considering the importance of interprofessional, collaborative practice and the ability to understand and evaluate health outcomes research in delivering ...