|Present||Emeritus Professor, Quinney College of Natural Resources, Department of Wildland Resources, Utah State University ‐ Quinney College of Natural Resources, Wildland Resources|
Honors and Awards
- Teacher of the Year (1993, 2005, 2011), College of Natural Resources, Utah State University
- Advisor of the Year (2000), College of Natural Resources, Utah State University
- Top Professor (2007), Mortar Board Honor Society, Utah State University
- Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching Award (2007), Society for Range Management
- Outstanding Achievement Award (1999), Society for Range Management
Refereed Articles (36)
Seedling Interference and Niche Differentiation Between Crested Wheatgrass and Contrasting ...
Rangeland Ecology & Management (2010)
Interference from crested wheatgrass (Agropyron cristatum [L.] Gaertn.) seedlings is considered a major obstacle to native species establishment in rangeland ...
Regeneration Ecology of Chrysopogon Aucheri and Cymbopogon Jwarancusa in Upland ...
Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences (2000)
Experiments were conducted in a representative Cymbopogon-Chrysopogon grassland in upland Balochistan to determine how seed (spikelet) attributes and seed (spikelet) ...