|Present||Professor, Salem State University ‐ History|
Honors and Awards
- Co-recipient of the Leonard P. Zakim Humanitarian Award, Anti-Defamation League.
- Co-recipient of the 2012-13 Presidential Strategic Plan Grant
- Summer Faculty Research Grant, Salem State University Research Council
- Inductee, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Recipient, Holocaust Center Service Award, Holocaust Center, Boston North,
|1995||Ph.D., Brown University ‐ History|
|1988||M.A., Fordham University ‐ History|
|1985||B.A., Siena College ‐ Marketing/Management|
Conference Proceedings (3)
“Our” Online Students: Preliminary Research on Identifying and Servicing Online ...
Proceedings of E-Learn 2008--World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (2008)
The brief paper presents preliminary research into the correlation and comparison of students taking online and face-to-face courses at a ...
Integrating Media, Gaming Simulations and Online Courseware for Effective Use ...
Proceedings of ED-MEDIA 2007--World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia & Telecommunications (2007)
With the recent negative publicity concerning the “distraction” caused by students using laptops in the classroom, this case study presents ...
Fluency in Information Technology: The Information Technology in the Arts ...
Proceedings of SITE 2004--Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (2004)
This paper presents the co-authors' collaboration in creating an interdisciplinary Information Technology in the Arts and Sciences (ITAS) minor at ...