Honors and Awards
- Thomas Mettille Student Achievement Award, Georgia regional chapter of the Urban and Regional Information Systems Association (URISA) (2006)
- Best Poster, American Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing Southeastern Section Meeting, November (2005)
- GA-View Grant, State University of West Georgia (2005)
- Geoscientist-in-the-Park Grant, National Park Service (Cumberland Island, GA) (2004)
- Graduate Research Award, University of North Carolina at Wilmington (2003)
- Graduate Tuition Scholarship, University of North Carolina at Wilmington (2003)
- Research Travel Grant, University of North Carolina at Wilmington (2003)
- Research Grant Award, University of North Carolina at Wilmington (2002)
- James E. Boyd Award for Science and Mathematics, State University of West Georgia (2001)
- Department of Geosciences Scholarship, State University of West Georgia (2001)
- Department of Geology Scholarship, State University of West Georgia (2000)
- Environmental Geology (and lab)
- Intro to Earth (and lab)
- Coastal Geology
- Survey of Earth Science
- Introduction to Oceanography (and lab)
- Introduction to Physical Geology (and lab)
PO Box 8149
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-5361
Office: Herty, 2115
Contribution to Book
Summary of Puerto Rico's Vulnerability to Coastal Hazards: Risk ...
America’s Most Vulnerable Coastal Communities, Geological Society of America Special Paper 460 (2009)
Puerto Rico's high population density (430/km2) and concentrated development in the coastal zone result in communities that are highly to ...
Technical Reports and Manuals (3)
Published Abstracts of Papers/Posters Presented (26)
Monitoring Beach Profile Changes: Low-Cost Coastal Assessment Techniques for Coastal ...
Geological Society of America Abstracts with Programs (2011)
Delineating Puerto Rico’s compartmentalized coast using highly sophisticated techniques is costly and requires expertise to facilitate. Funding for such methods ...