Fair Use Week 2017 Brown Bag: Using Copyrighted Work in Your CoursesUniversity of San Francisco (2017)
This brown bag was organized in partnership with the Gleeson Libraries and Zief Law Library at the University of San Francisco. It takes attendees through:
1. What is copyright?
2. What is fair use?
3. What is (Creative Commons) licensing?
4. What steps do I need to make sure I’m doing the right thing?
1. A shorter version of Peter Hirtle's public domain chart
2. The ALA fair use checklist
3. 17 U.S. Code 107 (slide 5) and steps to take (slide 7)
- fair use,
- copyright education
Publication DateWinter February 23, 2017
Citation InformationCharlotte Roh. "Fair Use Week 2017 Brown Bag: Using Copyrighted Work in Your Courses" University of San Francisco (2017)
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/charlotteroh/33/
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons CC_BY International License.