|Present||Professor, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering|
Honors and Awards
- Academic Excellence in Universities, Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (2010)
- Blue Ribbon for ASABE Educational Aids Competition (2010)
- ISU Outstanding Achievement in Extension or Professional Practice (2010)
- Laureate Member of Epsilon Pi Tau (2010)
- NAMIC Engineering Safety Award (2009)
- Technology Capstone
605 Bissell Rd
Ames, IA 50011-1098
Peer-Reviewed Articles (25)
Agricultural Worker Injury Comparative Risk Assessment Methodology: Assessing Corn and ...
Journal of Agricultural Safety and Health (2017)
Keeping workers safe is a continuing challenge in agricultural production. Risk assessment methodologies have been used widely in other industries ...