|Present||Professor, Wright State University ‐ Emergency Medicine & Surgery|
Honors and Awards
- Spencer W. Kimball Scholarship, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, 1978-1982
- Distinguished Alumni Award, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Department of Emergency Medicine, June 2001
- Heroes of Emergency Medicine Award, American College of Emergency Physicians, May 2008
- American College of Emergency Physicians Horizon Award, October 2008
- Bill Hall Award for Service to Ohio ACEP, June 2010
- Brigham Young University Distinguished Service Alumni Award, October 2010
- Emergency Physician of the Year, University of Toledo Residency Award, June 2012
- Emergency Physician of the Year, University of Toledo Residency Award, June 2013
3525 Southern Blvd.
Dayton, OH 45429
Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs: Ethical Issues in the Emergency Department
Annals of Emergency Medicine (2016)
Prescription drug monitoring programs are statewide databases available to clinicians to track prescriptions of controlled medications. These programs may provide ...