|Present||Director, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development, Iowa State University|
|Present||Charles F. Curtiss Distinguished Professor of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Economics|
Honors and Awards
- National Academy of Sciences Member, 2015
- Agricultural and Applied Economics Association Fellow, 26
- Outstanding Journal Article Award, Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2007
- American Agricultural Economics Association Quality of Research Discovery Award, Honorable Mention, 2000 and 2001
- Western Agricultural Economics Association Outstanding Published Research, 1998
518 Farm House Ln
Ames, IA 50011-1054
Card Policy Briefs (1)
Economic Staff Papers (1)
Economics Working Papers (2)
Iowa Ag Review (8)
Journal Article (50)
Reversing Property Rights: Practice-Based Approaches for Controlling Agricultural Nonpoint-source Water ...
American Journal of Agricultural Economics (2014)
Nonpoint-source water pollution remains a major issue despite decades of research and sizable conservation programs. We suggest that by taking ...
Standardized research protocols enable transdisciplinary research of climate variation impacts ...
Journal of Soil and Water Conservation (2014)
The important questions about agriculture, climate, and sustainability have become increasingly complex and require a coordinated, multifaceted approach for developing ...