|Present||Associate Professor, Utah State University ‐ Psychology|
|Present||Undergraduate Committee Chair of the Behavior Analysis Program, Utah State University|
Honors and Awards
- 2006 - Researcher/Scholar of the Year, College of Education and Human Services, USU
- 2004 - Karl Lashley Distinguished Alumna, West Virginia University
- 2003 - NIDA Director’s Travel Award to the meeting of the American Psychological Association
- 2002 - Nominated for Outstanding Assistant Professor at the University of New Hampshire
- 2000 - Summer Faculty Fellowship, Graduate School, UNH
- 1999 - New York Academy of Sciences Dissertation Award Nominee, West Virginia University
- 1999 - NIDA Director’s Travel Award to College on Problems of Drug Dependence
- 1998 - Don Hake Award for Outstanding Graduate Student Career, Dept. of Psychology, WVU
- 1997 - Student Poster Competition Winner, Fall Neuroscience Research Convocation, WVU
- 1997 - Doctoral Student Research Program Award, Office of Academic Affairs & Research, WVU
- 1985-1989 - Procter and Gamble Scholar, University of Florida (UF)
Department of Psychology
2810 Old Main Hill
Utah State University
Logan, UT 84322-2810
Differential Outcomes Enhance Accuracy of Delayed Matching to Sample but ...
Journal of Experimental Psychology: Animal Behavior Processes (2009)
Three experiments assessed the relation between the differential outcomes effect and resistance to change of delayed matching-to-sample performance. Pigeons produced ...
Sensitivity of Conditional-Discrimination Performance to Within-Session Variation of Reinforcer Frequency
Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior (2008)
The present experiment developed a methodology for assessing sensitivity of conditional-discrimination performance to within-session variation of reinforcer frequency. Four pigeons ...
Effects of D-Amphetamine and Ethanol on Variable and Repetitive Key-Peck ...
Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior (2006)
This experiment assessed the effects of d-amphetamine and ethanol on reinforced variable and repetitive key-peck sequences in pigeons. Pigeons responded ...
Effects of prefeeding, intercomponent-interval food, and extinction on temporal discrimination ...
Behavioural Processes (2006)
This experiment investigated the effects of nonpharmacological disruption on temporal discrimination. Pigeons responded on a multiple schedule composed of fixed ...
Effects of Morphine on Temporal Discrimination and Color Matching: General ...
Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior (2005)
Discrepant effects of drugs on behavior maintained by temporal-discrimination procedures make conclusive statements about the neuropharmacological bases of timing difficult. ...