Honors and Awards
- Chancellor’s/President’s Award for Excellence in Librarianship for 2008-2009. State University of New York/Stony Brook University.
- Graduate Student Organization’s Distinguished Service Award for 2008-2009. Stony Brook University.
- Frye Fellow, 2009. Frye Leadership Institute sponsored by CLIR, EDUCAUSE, Emory University.
- Scholarship of Teaching, Assessment, and Learning Fellow, 2004. The University of Akron.
- Institute for Information Literacy: Ohio Immersion 2000, Kent State University and Association of College and Research Libraries.
The University of Akron
Bierce Library 161C
Akron, OH 44325-1701
email: daimee [at] uakron.edu
STEM High School Teachers’ Views of Implementing PBL: An Investigation ...
Interdisciplinary Journal of Problem-Based Learning (2016)
Problem-based learning (PBL) has been gaining in popularity, especially within the context of STEM-based (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) schools. ...
Book Chapters (1)
Contribution to Book
The Practice of Being a Student: CoPs and Graduate Student ...
Implementing Communities of Practice in Higher Education: Dreamers and Schemers (2017)
This report frames the major results of recent research into graduate student success using a community of practice model based ...
News & Popular (2)
Teaching in an Online Environment: Group Work for Critical Thinking
Exploring Stony Brook's Teaching and Learning Resources 2009 Winter Colloquium (2009)
Working in groups online has a wide variety of benefits for both learners and instructors. Understanding how students' critical thinking ...