|August 2016 - Present||Assistant Professor, San Jose State University ‐ Nutrition, Food Science, and Packaging|
|2016||Lecturer, University of California, Davis ‐ Nutrition|
Honors and Awards
- Fellowship Committee Graduate Group in Nutritional Biology 2014-2015 Dissertation Award Committee – quality of dissertation based, $10,000
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation Commission on Dietetic Registration Doctoral Scholarship (2014) – academic and potential in the dietetic field based, $10,000
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation Scholarship Beryl Boerner (2014) - academic and potential in the dietetic field based, $500
- Henry A. Jastro Graduate Research Award (2012 and 2014) – research proposal based, $6000
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation Scholarship Patsyjane O’Malley Memorial (2012) - academic and potential in the dietetic field based, $1000
- NorthBay Healthcare Guild Scholarship (2012) – potential to advance the field of healthcare based - $800
|June 2016||PhD, University of California, Davis ‐ Nutritional Biology, emphasis in Public Health|
|June 2005||BS, University of California, Davis ‐ Clinical Nutrition|
Oral Research Presentations (3)
Abstract/Poster Presentation (4)
Reliability and Validity of a Short Dietary Intake Questionnaire for ...
International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR) (2015)
Background:Nutrition needs increase during pregnancy and are critical for brain development. Evidence isaccumulating for a role of gestational nutrition in ...