Honors and Awards
- • International Veblen Prize commemorating the 150th anniversary of the birth of Thorstein Veblen
- awarded by the European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy (EAEPE) and the Association for Evolutionary Economics (AFEE, 2007)
- • Raj Soin College of Business Scholarship Award, WSU (2015)
- EC 7250 Economic, Social and Ecological Systems
- EC 7240 Development of Economic Thought
- EC 3190 Institutional Economics
- EC 2050 Principles of Macroeconomics (including Honors)
|Ph.D., University of Missouri-Kansas City ‐ Economics|
Rike Hall 236, 3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Connecting Social Provisioning and Functional Finance in a Post-Keynesian – Institutional ...
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention (2013)
This paper establishes connections between the frameworks of social provisioning and functional finance, and discusses a post-Keynesian–Institutionalist theory of the ...
Inequality-Led Financial Instability: A Minskian Structural Analysis of the Subprime ...
International Journal of Political Economy (2010)
The paper uses Minsky’s Financial Instability Hypothesis as an analytical framework for understanding the subprime mortgage crisis and for introducing ...