|Present||Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Cedarville University|
Honors and Awards
- Service Quality Recognition, The Jewish Hospital - 2014
- Health-System Pharmacy Practice Award, AASHP/NEOMED - 2012
- Evidence-Based Medicine Approach to Patient Care Award, Lexi-Comp/NEOMED - 2012
- Dean's Advisory Council Appointment, NEOMED - 2012
- Phi Lambda Sigma Inductee - 2011
- Special Populations Module
- Women’s Health and Pulmonology Module
- Infectious Disease & Immunology Module
- Endocrinology & Dermatology Module
- Renal & Gastrointestinal Module
- Cardiology Module
|Pharm.D., Northeast Ohio Medical University|
School of Pharmacy
Evaluation of a Sepsis Teaching Rounds Simulation for Pharmacy Students Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning (2019)
Background and purpose The goal of this prospective, observational cohort study was to determine if simulated interdisciplinary teaching rounds improved student perceptions of confidence and attitudes towards working as part of a team. The secondary ...
Incorporation of Electronic Health Record Patient Cases to Address the Pharmacists’ Patient Care Process American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education (2018)
Objectives: Per the ACPE 2016 Standards, schools must prepare students to effectively provide patient-centered care as part of a healthcare team using the Pharmacists’ Patient Care Process (PPCP). Thus, the objective was to examine the ...
Precepting Tips for the New Practitioner Ohio College of Clinical Pharmacy Spring Meeting (2017)
Objectives: 1. Explain one learning activity to implement as a new preceptor 2. Describe one way to evaluate an experiential rotation as a new preceptor 3. Apply information from a student case to a given ...