|Present||Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine ‐ Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences|
Honors and Awards
- Peach Teaching Award School of Pharmacy, 2012
- Pharmaceutics (PHAR 141G)
- Pharmaceutics Lab (PHAR 162G)
- Biologics and Biopharmaceutic (PHAR 374 EG)
- Biopharmaceutics (PHAR 169G)
- Pharmacokinetics (PHAR 227G)
- Physiology & Pathophysiology II (PHAR 114G)
Scholarly Articles (21)
Recombinant granulocyte colony-stimulating factor-transferrin fusion protein as an oral myelopoietic ...
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (2005)
An expression construct harboring granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF)-transferrin (Tf) fusion protein (G-CSF-Tf) was engineered by fusing human cDNAs encoding G-CSF ...