|2007 - Present||Associate Professor, Education Studies, Murray State University ‐ College of Education and Human Services|
|2007||Part-time Instructor, Cleveland State University|
|2005 - 2006||Assistant Professor, Psychology Department, Tarleton State University|
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Faculty Research Award, College of Education, Murray State University (MSU), 2011, 2012, 2014
- IDC 199 Application of Confucius’ Thoughts on Learning and Development
- EDP 675 Advanced Educational Psychology
- HDL 670 Multicultural and Diversity Issues in Leadership
- HDL 660 Developing Human Potential Seminar
- ADM 630 Methods of Research
- EDU 639 Research in Education
- EDU 631 Application of Learning and Motivation Principles to the Classroom
- EDP 260 Psychology of Human Development
- HDL 631 Educational Data Management Techniques
|1999 - 2005||Ph.D in Educational Psychology, University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa|
|1996 - 1999||M.A. in English Linguistics and Literature, Suzhou University|
|1991 - 1995||B.A. in English Education, Yangzhou University|
Featured Works (10)
Enhancing Engineering Students' Knowledge of Information Literacy and Ethics Through ...
American Society for Engineering Education 2010 Annual Conference and Exposition (2010)
Enhancing information literacy and ethics awareness has long been recognized as one of the important tasks in engineering education. Current ...
Online Test Presentation Modes, Student Self-perceived Learning Styles, and Student ...
Kentucky Journal of Excellence in College Teaching and Learning (KJECTL)
Online courses have created a different testing environment. A test in an online setting can be easily presented in multiple ...