|Present||Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine ‐ Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences|
Professional Service and Affiliations
|Reviewer, BioTechniques||Reviewer, Brain Research||Reviewer, Journal of Neurochemistry||Reviewer, Journal of Neuroscience||Reviewer, Pharmaceuticals|
Honors and Awards
- Peach Award for Teaching Excellence, PCOM School of Pharmacy, 2011-2012 and 2012-2013
- Young Investigator Award, NARSAD, 2006-2009.
- BrainStar Award, Institute of Neuroscience, Mental Health and Addition, Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), 2001.
- 13th Andrew Sass-Kortsak Award, Toronto Hospital for Sick Children, 2001
- Young Investigator Award, Spinal Cord Research Foundation, Paralyzed Veterans of America, 1998- 2000
- Research Excellence Award, Iowa State University, Iowa, USA, August 1997
- Biologics and Biopharmaceuticals
- Integrated Therapeutics III and V
- Physiology and Pathophysiology I and II
|1997||PhD, Iowa State University|
|1989||MSc, Wuhan University|
|1986||BSc, Wuhan University|
Scholarly Articles (12)
Unique domain anchoring of Src to synaptic NMDA receptors via ...
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (2004)
Src is the prototypic protein tyrosine kinase and is critical for controlling diverse cellular functions. Regions in Src define structural ...