Honors and Awards
- Peach Award for Teaching Excellence, PCOM School of Pharmacy, 2011-2012 and 2012-2013
- Young Investigator Award, NARSAD, 2006-2009.
- BrainStar Award, Institute of Neuroscience, Mental Health and Addition, Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), 2001.
- 13th Andrew Sass-Kortsak Award, Toronto Hospital for Sick Children, 2001
- Young Investigator Award, Spinal Cord Research Foundation, Paralyzed Veterans of America, 1998- 2000
Scholarly Articles (11)
Unique domain anchoring of Src to synaptic NMDA receptors via ...
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (2004)
Src is the prototypic protein tyrosine kinase and is critical for controlling diverse cellular functions. Regions in Src define structural ...