|Present||Assistant Professor, The University of Akron|
|Present||Department of Polymer Engineering, The University of Akron|
Honors and Awards
- 2016 PPS Early Career Award
- 2015 ACS-PRF Doctoral New Investigator Award
- 2009 The Schlinger Scholarship for Excellence in Chemical Engineering Research
- 2007 Chair’s fellowship, Gordon Research Conference on the Chemistry of Supramolecules and Assemblies
- 2004-2005 Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) Scholarship
- 2000 Outstanding Graduating Student (Magma Cum Laude), Ewha Womans University, Korea
- Biomaterials and Biosurfaces – Spring 2015, Spring 2016.
- Interfacial Phenomena in Soft Matter – Fall 2014, Fall 2015, Fall 2016.
- Polymers and Advanced Materials Lecture Series (PAM: Organizer) – Fall 2013, Spring 2014.
No Subject Area (19)
Lipid-Protein Interactions Alter Line Tensions and Domain Size Distributions in ...
Polymer Engineering Faculty Research (2012)
The size distribution of domains in phase-separated lung surfactant monolayers influences monolayer viscoelasticity and compressibility which, in turn, influence monolayer ...
Mechanomutable and reversibly swellable polyelectrolyte multilayer thin films controlled by ...
Polymer Engineering Faculty Research (2011)
We present a new strategy to electrochemically control the swelling state and mechanical properties of a polyelectrolyte multilayer thin film. ...
Interaction forces and adhesion of supported myelin lipid bilayers modulated ...
Polymer Engineering Faculty Research (2009)
Force–distance measurements between supported lipid bilayers mimicking the cytoplasmic surface of myelin at various surface coverages of myelin basic protein ...
Effect of composition and synthetic route on the microstructure of ...
Polymer Engineering Faculty Research (2007)
Biodegradable poly(ε-caprolactone-co-L-lactide)-b-poly(ethylene glycol) (PCLA-b-PEG) copolymers were synthesized via solution polymerization by varying the feed composition of ε-caprolactone (ε-CL) and L-lactide ...