|2011 - Present||Research Associate Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of Materials Science and Engineering|
Atom Probe Tomography (APT), Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Techniques, Materials design, Synthesis, Property analysis, Nanoscale structure and chemistry characterization, Establishing connections between structure, and Chemistry and behavior through transmission electron microscopy and atom probe tomography techniques
Honors and Awards
- May 1998 - Excellent Paper Award of the 10th Seminar for Young Scientists in IMR, CAS
- 1999 - Shi Changxu Award of Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 1999 - Special Award of the President Scholarship, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 2000 - Science and Technology Agency of Japan (STA) Fellowship, Japan
- 2003 - Outstanding Poster Award, Materials Research Society Fall Meeting, Boston, MA
|February 2000||Ph.D. - Materials Science, with honor, Chinese Academy of Sciences, P.R. China & National Institute for Materials Science, Japan ‐ Institute of Metal Research|
|July 1996||M.S. - Materials Science, Shenyang Polytechnic University|
|July 1993||B.S. - Materials Science, Shenyang Polytechnic University|
Center for Advanced Energy Studies
995 University Blvd.
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Precession Electron Diffraction for SiC Grain Boundary Characterization in Unirradiated ...
Nuclear Engineering and Design (2016)
Precession electron diffraction (PED), a transmission electron microscopy-based technique, has been evaluated for the suitability for evaluating grain boundary character ...
Sintering Behavior of Lanthana-Bearing Nanostructured Ferritic Steel Consolidated via Spark ...
Advanced Engineering Materials (2016)
Elemental powder mixture of Fe-14Cr-1Ti-0.3Mo-0.5La2O3 (wt%) composition is mechanically alloyed for different milling durations (5, 10 and 20 h) and ...