Honors and Awards
- Graduate Student Travel Award, Society of Toxicology (2007)
- Graduate Travel Scholarship, Graduate Student Symposium Planning Committee of the American Chemical Society (2006)
- Graduate Travel Award (2005)
- Research Ethics Fellow, Research Ethics Award (2003)
- Department for International Development shared Scholarship Scheme Award (2001-2002)
- Principles of Chemistry II (CHEM 1146)
- Principles of Biochemistry (CHEM 3530)
- Principles of Chemistry I (CHEM 1145)
- Biological Chemistry (CHEM 7090)
- Biochemistry I – Honors (CHEM 5541H)
- Toxicology of Nanomaterials (CHEM 3090/7090)
- Biochemistry I (CHEM 5541A/G)
|2007||Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Western Michigan University|
|2002||M.S. in Environmental Science, University of Nottingham|
|1999||B.S. in Agriculture, University of Cape Coast|
P.O. Box 8064
Statesboro, GA 30460
Office: Nursing and Chemistry Building - Room 2235
Investigating the Toxic Effects of 2-Aminoanthracene Ingestion in Pregnant Sprague ...
Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part B (2018)
Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) refer to organic compounds that are byproducts of incomplete combustion of fossil fuels and wood. One ...
Evaluating the Efficiency of Treatment Comparison in Crossover Design by ...
Communications for Statistical Applications and Methods (2016)
The validity of statistical inference depends on proper randomization methods. However, even with proper randomization, we can have imbalanced with ...
Mass Spectrometric Investigation of Liver Proteins Isolated from 2-Aminoanthracene Exposed ...
Current Research in Chemistry (2012)
The toxicity associated with 2-aminoanthracene (2-AA) exposure in Fisher-344 (F-344) rats was investigated using proteomics approach. Twenty four post-weaning 3-4 ...
Exploring Transcriptional Relationships Within Fisher-344 Rats Exposed to 2-Aminoanthracene using ...
Research Journal of Environmental Toxicology (2011)
To understand the mechanism of arylamine toxicity, the effect of 2-Aminoanthracene (2-AA) on the pancreas of Fisher-344 rats was investigated. ...
Abstracts Presented at Conferences (52)
Evaluation of Renal Markers of T1D in Sprague Dawley Exposed ...
National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers Annual Conference (NOBCChE) (2017)
This talk was given during the National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers Annual Conference.