- Comparative Environment and Development Studies
- Globalization and the Natural Environment: Cape Town
- Human Geography of Global Issues
- People, Agriculture & the Environment: An Introducation to Geography's Nature-Society Tradition
- Regional Geography of Africa
- Geography of Development and Underdevelopment
1600 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105
1. Books (9)
2. Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles (31)
Neoliberal Policy, Rural Livelihoods and Urban Food Security in West ...
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (2010)
This study examines the impact of two decades of neoliberal policy reform on food production and household livelihood security in ...
Beyond Knee-Jerk Environmental Thinking: Teaching Geographic Perspectives on Conservation, Preservation ...
Journal of Geography in Higher Education (2009)
Attention to scale, use of space and connections between places and regions are general, yet distinctive, geographical concepts that may ...