|2014 ‐ Present||Assistant Professor, Department of Health Policy and Management, Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health, Georgia Southern University ‐ Department of Health Policy & Management|
|2014 ‐ Present||Assistant Professor, Jack N. Averitt College of Graduate Studies, Georgia Southern University ‐ Jack N. Averitt College of Graduate Studies|
|Present||Marketing Contact, Georgia Southern University|
Honors and Awards
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, Ohio State University (2005)
- Academic Excellence and Enhancement Scholarship Award, University of Kentucky (2006, 2007, 2008)
- Eberly College of Arts and Sciences Outstanding Alumnus Award, West Virginia University (2009)
- CPH Joel Lee Health Services Management Outstanding Dissertation, University of Kentucky (2009)
- Delta Omega Honorary Society in Public Health, Wright State University (2010)
- CPH Chapter Delta Omega Honorary Society in Public Health, University of Kentucky (2011)
- Commencement Speaker, West Virginia University (2011)
- Public Health Doctoral Seminar (PUBH 9630)
- Public Health Policy & Ethics (HSPM 7133)
- Health Policy, Regulation & Ethics (PHLD 9331)
- Evidence-based Public Health (HSPM 7090)
|2008||Ph.D. in Health Services Management, University of Kentucky ‐ College of Public Health|
|2005||M.P.H. in Health Services, Management and Policy, Ohio State University ‐ College of Public Health|
|1992||M.A. in Sociology, West Virginia University ‐ College of Arts and Sciences|
|1989||B.A. in Psychology and Sociology, Wright State University ‐ College of Science and Mathematics|
PO Box 8015
Statesboro, GA 30458
Phone: (912) 478-6984
Office: Hendricks Hall, Building 303
Published Peer Reviewed Journals (9)
Evaluation of Social Marketing Efforts Designed to Increase Enrollment in ...
Journal of Nonprofit & Public Sector Marketing (2004)
Expanded eligibility criteria for children in the federally funded Child Health Insurance Program (CHIP) has created unique social marketing challenges ...
Published Book Chapters (1)
Published Abstracts (9)
Relationship between Emotional Intelligence among Supervisors and Conditions of Trust ...
138th Annual Meeting of the American Public Health Association (2010)
Background:“Assure a competent public and personal health care workforce” is the eighth of the ten essential public health services. Cross-cutting ...
“Public Health Workforce Trust Relationships,” The University of Kentucky Public ...
137th Annual Meeting of the American Public Health Association (2009)
Background:The importance of trust and relationship development between managers and their subordinates is key to organizational success and individual-level goal ...
State and National Conference Presentations (14)
Disease Investigation Specialist Workforce Development: A Review of the Literature
American Public Health Association, 143rd Annual Meeting (2015)
Background: Disease investigation specialists (DIS), known by multiple names in the literature, perform many duties related to HIV prevention and ...