Honors and Awards
- Best Leading Edge Technologies Poster Paper Award - 9th Annual World Conference of Gerontechnology - Taipei, Taiwan Jun. 2014
- USF Excellence in Innovation Award - USF Office of Research, Oct. 2011
- Distinguished Keynote Speaker Award - Nan Kai University of Technology, Taiwan - 2008
- Workshop on Intelligent Systems for Assisted Cognition 2007 University of Rochester (NY) and Microsoft, Inc.
- Communication and Design Process Seminar SPC6934
- Environmental Interventions Seminar GEY6934
- Videofish Senior Design Project ART 4806/EGN 4930
Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling, Department of Child & Family Studies
College of Behavioral and Community Sciences.
University of South Florida,
HSR&D/RR&D Center of Innovation on Disability and Rehabilitation
Research VISN 8 (CIDRR8)
8900 Grand Oak Circle, Tampa, FL 33637-1022