Honors and Awards
- 2012 APTA Emerging Leaders
- 2014 Pre-doctoral Fellowship, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ
- 2015 Pre-doctoral fellowship, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ
- Promotion to Clinical Associate Professor 2018/2019 AY
- Physical Therapy Management of Patients with Medically Complex Issues
- Physical Therapy Management of Patients with Neurological Dysfunction
|2012 - 2016||Ph.D. Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General, Rutgers University - Newark|
|2001 - 2006||Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Ithaca College|
|BS, Clinical Science, Ithaca College|
|MSPT, Ithaca College|
Center for Healthcare Education CHCE N183
College of Health Professions
Articles (peer-reviewed) (20)
Doctoral Physical Therapy Students' Increased Confidence Following Exploration of Active ...
Journal of Educational Evaluation for Health Professions (2022)
Purpose: Active video gaming (AVG) is used in physical therapy (PT) to treat individuals with a variety of diagnoses across ...
Knowledge Translation Research to Promote Behavior Changes in Rehabilitation: Use ...
Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (2021)
Objective To describe knowledge translation (KT) research as a means of changing practice behaviors in rehabilitation. We specifically aimed to ...
Neurophysiological Effects of Manual Therapy in Aging and Older Adults
Topics in Geriatric Rehabilitation (2015)
Musculoskeletal conditions are a common occurrence among older adults, often requiring physical therapy services. Physical therapy interventions, including manual therapy, ...